The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV, Mac, and Apple!
The iMore crew brings us up to speed in the latest Epic Games vs. Apple news. They also chat about the possible sale of TikTok, and even a potential backpedaling by the US government concerning a ban of the service.
iPhone 12 rumors continue unabated — Will some models have a 120Hz refresh rate, and will a charger be included in the box? Lastly, new Apple Watch and iPad models may drop via a press release during the week of September 7.
- Leaked images suggest the iPhone 12 will feature LiDAR and a 120Hz display | iMore
- New report adds weight to claims iPhone 12 lineup won’t come with a charger | iMore
- How to download watchOS 7 public beta 3 to your Apple Watch | iMore
- Leaked iPad Air 4 manual reveals stunning new design | iMore
- Epic emails Fortnite players to remind them Apple is being a big meanie | iMore
- Apple responds to the judge’s temporary order in the lawsuit against Epic Games | iMore
- Did Epic lie to the judge about its Fortnite hotfix? | iMore
- TikTok is drawing up contingency plans to prepare for a ban in the U.S. | iMore
- Microsoft TikTok purchase could happen within next 48 hours | iMore
- Microsoft may have a surprising bid partner in its pursuit of TikTok | iMore
- TikTok files lawsuit against the Trump administration over ban | iMore
- The Trump administration is rethinking its ban of WeChat | iMore
- Chinese Foreign Ministry: No reason to keep iPhones if WeChat is banned | iMore
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to: